Wireless simultaneous interpretation system
INFRACOM is a convenient, comfortable and reliable simultaneous interpretation system that works wirelessly using infrared light audio transmission, suitable for large-scale congresses and for smaller conferences and meetings where alternative languages are required. INFRACOM sends translated language signals from one person to the next. To do this, the system makes use of infrared Band II and Band IV which guarantees interference-free transmission even in sunlight or under extremely bright artificial lighting.
The presenter speaks into the microphone and interpreters translate simultaneously into the required languages. This is also possible the other way round, with the simultaneous interpreters translating questions from the audience into the presenter's language.
A complete INFRACOM interpretation system consists of the MSI8D compact transmitter, the DOL7/2 interpreter console, the IRad high-power infrared distribution panel and the desired quantity of IRX receivers. All delegates can be given their own individual IRX receiver supplied with headphones or an earpiece, enabling them to hear the selected language of their choice from the comfort of their seated position.
- Reliable, high quality, secure broadcast
- Robust infrared receivers with comfortable, lightweight delegate headsets
- Daylight receivers work in natural light conditions
- Systems for up to 32 languages can be provided
- Conforms to the international standards IEC914, IEC61603-3 and IEC61603-7
- INFRACOM IRX receivers operate for up to 75 hours
- Quick and easy set up